Sunday, June 9, 2013

Rainy day

Not much to say, just wanted to upload some pictures of today.

It was very dreary and rainy, which usually I love, but it's also Sunday...and everything is closed on Sunday, or closes at like 4pm. Even the supermarkets!!! We did get a fresh baguette on our way back from the Louvre. But we ate it all before we actually got back to our room. So yummy and crackly and warm!!

--------
Hey look there is an Apple store in the Louvre! Haha. Kind of sad.

It's blurry because I didn't want him to wake up and get kicked out. We were tired too but he is sleeping on the job!

So. Much. Walking.

You can see the tip of the Eiffel Tower if you look closely.... Right below here. Very grey and cloudy but it's there.

Okay and here I am, one day later. Realizing I never posted this, and we had another rainy day so here are more pictures.


This is inside Shakespeare & Co. I wrote my name on the wall, as you do, and just enjoyed the bookstore a whole bunch. Everything was too expensive to buy so I just got a postcard to send to my bookstore at home!

Ewewewew. Worse than Skittle Shake.

Well ending on that lovely note...

We are going to Mons, Belgium tomorrow! A family friend lives there, so we are going to stay with her for a few days. It's just too expensive to stay in Paris any longer. We will train back before our flight though, since that leaves from the Paris airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment